LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

depth, page-2

1. 2,480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Interesting chart position. We are currently ( Fridays chart only displayed)sitting on the falling trend line from 14 feb , Williams% had hit the oversold area on Fridays close. If you look at the previous Williams% tops, this is where declines has previously occured. As I have pointed out numerous times, this is the best leading indicator for direction that I have found, and is worth using in TA analysis because of this. This together with weak depth this morning has the price declining. The legal news coming out today is enough to have some uncertainty attached.

It will be interesting to see where we stand at days end as to whether we stay above the declining line or not $2.89. It has had one breakout not hold, and Friday saw the second. Volume was strong on the last breakout at end of May, but the breakout on Friday did not have the same volume charachteristics as usually needed (look at end of May voulume). It appears to have been only one trader. More than likely, we will end below the line in another failed attempt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.