SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Not yet 101,I have decided too wait and see the niobrara results...

1. 3,989 Posts.
    Not yet 101,

I have decided too wait and see the niobrara results before entering. Even if they are "great" results on Defender, there will be lots more room for appreciation as there are lots more wells to be drilled so I will wait and see. My punt on the other stock has gone backwards so no point panicking yet !

It seems TB has worked his audiences again and has them eating out of his little hands ?

BUYSELLSIGNALS have a daily report on SSN and I find it somewhat confusing on the long side

Long-Term Rating (Fundamentals): 2 out of 5

Samson Oil & Gas is ranked number 35 out of 226 listed energy companies [that tradedtoday] in Australia with a marketcapitalization of $218.6 million.
    In the energy companies it has the 80th highest total assetsand 51st highest revenues.It has a strong relative ROE of 3.3% and ROA of 2.1%.

Short-Term Rating (Technical): 5 out of 5

Significantly its price of 12.50c is at a discount of 2% to its 200-day moving average price of 12.73c. Its 52-week range has been 23.0c to 5.40c; it is trading at a discount of 45.6 % to its 52-week high and a premium of 131.5 % to its 52-week low. $1,000 invested exactly one year ago is now worth $1,838 of which $838 is a capital gain.
    Recommended stop loss: 11.562c

BUYSELLSIGNALS

Today's report ( when it is out )will be an interesting read because of obvious reasons.As far as other coy's and their niobrara results go, well there hasn't been any.There just not releasing many at all. there were quite a few dry wells and low numbers last monthas well as one 1300 BOPD from memory but on the whole its been quiet ??

luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.