CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Maxw,I am not a shorter, never have been, and I have made that...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Maxw,

I am not a shorter, never have been, and I have made that very clear in the past that I am not a fan of shorting in the sharemarket.

But, what I want to make clear to you and sundries and then leave it there because this issue has been flogged to death already, is that we are all participating in the sharemarket where shorting is allowed by our Regulators and Authorities. So, if we don't like that style of trading in the Sharemarket when it is allowed to be done, we should all pack up our bags, and move on.

Many here are willing to lay the full blame on the shorters even when there are times that the finger should be pointed elsewhere. Are you honestly of the belief that the shorters would be doing what they are doing if we were to be in a stronger position than what we are.?? Think again if you do maxw.

All-the-while, many here are only too willing to rejoice when the shorters get their backsides burnt to smithereens, but are not happy and jumping up and down when their backsides are the ones that are burning and the shorters are laughing all the way to the bank.

In case this has slipped from the mind of someone following these threads, we have to remember that, in one way or another, we are all gambling. We are gambling that the sp will move up, while the shorters are punting that the sp will move down. Just the same as when the bookmaker takes your bet when you bet on a horse that you think it will win. You are betting that your horse will win, while he is betting you that it won't.

Very very simple Maxw. When you are ready and willing in going to have a punt, (and the sharemarket is not different than any other ways of gambling IMO), you have to go with two bags. One to collect your winning if you win, and another one to pull your money out and pay up, if you loose.

Maybe if the Company would come out and tell us as to how we fare with the money from the Chinese thus making sure that we will not have anymore needs of finances until we will start mining, and release a DFS which was supposed to be released years ago telling everybody how much we are planning/envisaging to make while mining, IMO we wouldn't be in the position we are in now.

To expect a sp to increase in value when there are no news from the company to reassure the market that our position is strong and secure, when there is so much uncertainties in the money markets and when not so long ago we had to suffer/endure a GFC, to me is a little over the top and dreaming.

Good luck mate. Especially with your health.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.