CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

stillthefoxhaYou may not have read an earlier post of mine where...

1. roh
    4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

stillthefoxha

You may not have read an earlier post of mine where I said that the regulations for mining of Uranium had not as yet been promulgated but were expected around June/July, 2014.

I also mentioned that the price of Uranium had declined but that the gold/ silver and other minerals from surface in a cheap open cut operation will be a contributor to the profits of CuDeco in the future.

Wilgar is not a major priority at the present time. The main game is processing the ore from the open cuts at Las Minerale and Rocklands South.

We do know that some processing equipment has been purchased some years ago for Wilgar. My thought is that the presence of Uranium and the restriction on its mining may well have put Wilgar as a secondary target to the other two.

Once there is clarification from the Queensland Government on the regulations for the mining and transportation of Uranium,then I think we will see a stepped up deep drilling programme for Wilgar remembering that the current drilling has been very shallow only going one metre into the regolith and the spectacular finds located in that shallow layer.

I also anticipate an expanded drilling programme as Wilgar is open in a number of directions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.