PBI premier bionics limited

depth, page-25

1. 4,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    re: here we go -- cabe It'll be interesting to see how things go for PBI in the coming week.

I, and I'm sure others, have been accumulating this and other biotechs for precisely the sort of 'blow off' we can perhaps expect in the resources stocks in coming days.

Though that said, I can't really see a major crunch despite what some of the doomsayers are predicting. Sure there's a lot of froth & bubble in commodities markets at the moment, and they need to let off steam.

But demand is increasing, and the inventories falling...and it'll take some years for new sources of supply to come on-stream.

So the resource majors can expect to continue with bumper profits for at least a couple of years ...and so on, I would've thought, right down through the food chain - to the banks and so on. So not the end of the world as we know it!

Anyway, back to PBI...I believe the days of the really cheap stock are now gone. This is coming to the attention of folk who have a solid long-term view and whose expectations are not for a paltry 'turn' of 20%.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.