POS 25.0% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

Der Secret AF Project Machine, page-11

1. 9,773 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4219
    Even better, if these 2 areas are exploration areas with no mines and POS has all the infrastructure next to both of them then PAN will sell them to POS for dirt cheap or get a 40% farm in like at laverton. The PAN site shows a lot of drilling on these 2 tenements so i cant agree with "theres nothing there idea", obviously POS and PAN do not think that and they are the experts. Good prospect areas are hard to find and nearology has worked for many miners like around the fraser ranges now with SIR deposits and historically around kalgoorlie and kambalda.

The extrat 50% mill capacity can come from anywhere and why not PAN if its higher grade enough of a mere 2% from mt jewell.

I am sure that a latterite mill can convert to sulphide mill or there would be some synergies with infrastructure feed units, crushers and conveyors etc there for sure. Maybe upgrade to a sulphide plant is possible in future. Lake Johnston is far away. Murrin Murrin is the closest mill to windarra, it makes sense, maybe they will buy it in 5-10 years from profits when NI drops again in 2019 as predicted just in time to hurt the SIR operation. Its no wonder Dennis is backing the POS winner.

My question is - what other defunct Nickel deposits selling for $1M are there at high grade 2-10% around Kalgoorlie other than silver swan at a massive high grade of 11%, thats the find that would put the icing on the cake - they dont really need another offtake or mill, just what they bought already can be used effectively enough but it seems the POS team have much much bigger plans than we can hope to guess

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $9.661K 2.404M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
90 66568063 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 16479836 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.