POS 25.0% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

Der Secret AF Project Machine, page-7

1. 9,773 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4219
    WOW, respect to you senator and dr tesla.

This must be the plan all along, it was right in front of my nose and I couldnt see it. It all makes sense now, panoramic has substantial synergies with POS and i didnt even know. The synergies are the mt jewel mine ore going to black swan and laverton going to windarra or murrin murrin down the road 20 km west of windarra so no new plant will need to be built and panoramic will get 40% while not spending a cent itself on laverton while POS gets 60% of a massive resource.

If Laverton is 3 times bigger than windarra area of POS currently and same sort of resources, there has to be another 3 or 4 windarras in there as well. With this sort of synergies with PAN it is a no brainer forsure. Rob Dennis is a key figure at ANL, SIR and now POS, He and AF must be working behind the scenes to get this plan into fruition. Its wheels are moving very fast and i am constantly surprised by these incredible developments. Engineering reports not even out yet but i reckon the finance is a done deal already. Just like at SIR when they did their DFS, they can convince the lenders to give them good finance and terms as the independent engineers are saying it costs $50M and can start now and will make $300M per year income. A lender would take that easily.

I am buying more shares. I cant see this dropping and the graph pattern shows strong take up every sideways move. I reckon this is another SIR for sure, they just havent added up yet the stuff you guys have said, SIR went 5c to $5, POS may go higher by December as predicted by many on HC and i think they are right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $9.661K 2.404M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
90 66568063 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 16479836 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.