ADO 8.33% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

The wording did trouble me when I read first, since it could...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    The wording did trouble me when I read first, since it could have been interpreted in two ways.
    While I strongly hope and feeling that "registration" is in effect "approval" I am not sure if this was verbally communicated during the AGM in a better way than the tweet or the report?

Unfortunately I couldn't attend the AGM, so I would be keen to find out if anyone clarified during the AGM if "Italian regulatory registration received" means -
    The Italian regulatory authority has registered the request for approval by ADO
    OR
    That the Italian regulatory authority has registered / approved the ADO test to be used for the market

I am pretty sure everyone here believes it to be the latter, in which case this should have been announced as a price sensitive announcement and I would expect that this is going to result in some contracts and hopefully a significant market share of 90,000,000 tests per annum, exhausting our entire capacity as of next year almost 3 times over - I would look forward to how quickly we can engage other manufacturer as Operon won't be able to keep up....

If it is the former then the question would be - How quickly does the Italian regulatory authority turn around an approval.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $54.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $12.59K 542.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 487271 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.