DFM 0.00% 83.0¢ dongfang modern agriculture holding group limited

A few shareholders are getting active...see hereFunding link...

1. 5,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 693

A few shareholders are getting active...see here
    Funding link here https://gf.me/u/yn5bqz

We are getting heard

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/mystery-of-sydneys-vanishing-1bn-fruit-growing-company/news-story/8c59a3280626bb4a92155eebf3c1e1ac

DEAR SIRS

We wish to make application to have Dongfang Modern Agriculture Holding Group Limited (DFM) intendered strikeoff to be delayed to enable shareholders and creditors to finalise investigation on the company activities,

We and others have been accumulating considerable evidence on the operations and conduct of its directors. See attached files

Since May 2019 there has been no meaningful data released by the company, all existing contacts in Australia report lost contact with the company. There is a need to access the company records fortunately the auditor is PKF in Australia. They should have detailed records which need to be reviewed.

One interesting asset is the purtorted 70% interest they purchased in a Aust company Bio health Pharmacutials. Our research shows this is far from what has been reported. I am advised that the reported $18m purchase was never paid and directors may have siphoned off funds.

There is a court case in NSW between original BioHealth shareholders. I am told by one of the directors that there will be extensive sworn documents regarding this transaction and it will show where DFM directors have cheated DFM shareholders and ALLEDGLY defrauded their financer in HK. Current sharholdings here are now down to 15% from 70%.

We have requested our legal advisors to help shareholders and creditors get some redress.

We need some extra time to put together all relevant material.

every bit helps

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DFM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.