CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

Are we doing exactly what DERM, KCCG and QLD government want...

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Are we doing exactly what DERM, KCCG and QLD government want from us...???

Why we are all panicking???
    Why we are giving up (luckily not all of us)...
    Why many of us selling in panic and accepting huge losses...
    Isnt that exactly what DERM, KCCG and QLD government want... are we falling to their trap?

I think one of the conditions of YA Global (Credit Facility) if I remember correctly was that the SP will not fell under 0.03 cents...
    Another $1 mil should come from Chinese SLI Group (would be much better for Cougar if the SP will be back to 0.035 cent or more...)

I believe it is only up to us SHAREHOLDERS to stop winging, stop the blind panic and stop doing exactly what this bullies (DERM, KCCG and QLD government want) which is panic, sell and leave the company to collapse, so no one can hunt them in the future

It is really nice and heartbreaking how most of you talking about the support for Dr. Len Walker and screaming GO CAT, but on the other hand some of you sold or selling in panic (and Im surprise to see some names of the former big supporters admitting that) you all know who Im talking about...Is that how you want to support Dr. Len??? Is this the best you can do after 9 months of the bullying we were receiving?
    Do you just put your tail between your legs and run??? Why, where and with what you will run?

IMHO I believe if we all stop panicking, stop blindly selling and hopefully the SP will come back to around 0.035 cents for now, Cougar will have much better chance, as the YA Global facility would be there and the SLI Group and other Groups (Mongolia, Pakistan, etc) will see the huge shareholders support and not only talk...

Please understand Kingaroy is only one part of the Cougar!!! DERM, cannot and is not stoping Cougar, they maybe stoping Kingaroy site, but not the whole COMPANY...
    Would the whole Westfield collapse because someone shat one shop??? Of course NOT!!!
    But if all shoppers stop coming that can cause trouble...

So it is only up to us if we decide to support Dr. Len or sell and run...It is only your decision, but if you make the decision, do exactly as you decided and do not try to effect others...I know I will hold!!!
    Im sorry if I offended someone, but I think there is many shareholders with huge investments in Cougar just like me and feel sick of some of the comments of some holders or not holders...
    I wish to all of us holders best of luck and that the common sense will win...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.