CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

The trouble here is what you get when a party has been in power...

1. 18,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    The trouble here is what you get when a party has been in power for too long.

To start with, the member for the area is an independant and for seconds Bligh knows that she needs the greens to assist at the next election because she can feel the popular swell against her governments ability to manage an economy thats been propped up by massive amonts of mining tax and all blown on any number of useless initiaves.

Just as an example here - you know that pine that was supposed to be extinct well qld govt got the job of proergating and selling to other councils etc. Well there were some 50,000 of these left in pots and instead of selling them to members of the public - they destroyed them - any greens reading this?

Back on track - When the inital annoucement was released bligh came out and by slamming the company told derm what she expected.

I went to one of the early company / grower meetings (before that idiot green got involved) and the fellow from derm (sorry I can't remember his name) that presented at the meeting had a really good handle on the underground water and the UCG process and he did not seem (much to the annoyance of the farming community present)perterbed by the process at all.

When Arrow Energy came out with considerably larger benzine recordings once again bligh let derm know what she wanted simply by wiping her hands of the issue.

why did she do that - she needs the tax revenue.

My point here is that as this govt have been in power for so long the labour public servant faceless men have installed themselves into positions of power within these departments and are only more than happy to be beholding to the boss instead of looking at each issue as it should be looked at.

What has the lib langbrook said on this matter? The silence is deafening.

So in the wash - we shareholders of Cougar are being shafted the political will of blyth sucking up to the greens for cheap political votes and the faceless men of a department sucking up to its boss for I would presume pointscoring over other heads of other departments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.