CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

derm response, page-20

1. 980 Posts.
    Pandev lets just say I'm privy to the way government departments function plus my personal experience on several occassion with government departments give me a pretty good understanding of the way they function.

This said, it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if it's some sort of political delay tactic or plain old incompetence but to be fair, I don't and I'm sure the rest of the share holders were not given enough information to really know the reasons why it's been delayed yet again.

Is it the DERM's incompetency or is it Carbon Energy not having provided enough information in the first instance?

What additional information is required?

Who really knows, this is why I say we should be writing and calling Carbon Energy for answers, after all they should know, they're the ones that have to provide yet further information, I don't know about you but I'd like to know what this additional information is and I feel we should be entitled to call and or email our concerns when ever we feel, as Satin pointed out they may not want to answer them but this doesn't mean we can't ask, I'm sure as hell not going to sit in the dark waiting.

Leaving us to read between the line is unprofessional and is not the way I or other share holders should be treated.

I will also add I've emailed the DERM on several occassion requesting information.

Why is so hard for those who've invested to pick up the phone or email, I tell you now, no one likes this sort of pressure, the more questions, especially if they're coming from the same page, the more they'll see we want the answers.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.