CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

derm response, page-26

1. 980 Posts.
    I've just spoken with a Carbon Energy rep, sorry I didn't get her position in the company but I didn't get a whole lot of information from her with regards to why or what additional information is required but I did get told that as soon as the testing is completed by Ergon Energy, they intend to produce electricity commercially from the 1.5MW.

I also recieved a call back from someone who works closely with the project manager who is the person on leave and his name is Mark Hilton, his name is Lucas Fulford and Lucas basically told me the same as someone else here has previously stated that they can not provide me or us with information over the phone or via email but we can apply via their website to the Rights to Information for specific information pertaining to these matters but there could also be a cost to do so.

The other alternative is to contact the Environmental Manager at Carbon Energy.

I recontacted Carbon Energy to find out who this was and I was told it is Luke Gracious (Not sure if I have the correct spelling for his surname). Apparently he's not in today but maybe in tomorrow, so I asked if my previous email could be forwarded to him plus I said I'd call him tomorrow.

I urge all share holders to call and ask Luke what is the additional information that is required and what sort hurdle are we up against with this.

You owe to yourselves to do this.

Not happy Jan!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.