derren brown reveals how he 'predicted' lotter, page-5

1. 13,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Bagman22,

He would not be out their scooping the pool each week. Everyone knows that you can not use your special psychic powers to profit yourself. If you do attempt to profit, the special powers are lost.

I have not see the clip myself, but this guy sounds like a psychic wonderkund. His fortune telling would be beyond belief - man he could tell you so many accurate things about what is going to happen to you.

I am psychic and can often tell when a share is going to be a 10-bagger but do not invest because I know that if I do I will lose my powers. But I have never been able to predict the Lotto accurately.

In fact, I can get a strong sounding on you coming down the modem.

- You like to invest in highly speculative mining stocks, but no good will come of this.
    - I see that a foreign country is important to you. It feels very cold with lots of snow and ice. Some people can see value underground there. But the all seeing eye of Free will knows that this is not true and that the value will not be realised. I feel a strong connection between this vision and the last one.
    - You are highly sceptical of science and the knowledge it can bring. You do not feel the world is getting warmer. You are wrong.
    - You appear to have a pedantic streak. Loosen up (Losen up?) - it is not so important.

Sorry, got to go now and take the car to the panel beaters. Got rear ended on Anzac Bridge. Jeezzzzz, why didn't I see that coming?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.