ASX 0.34% $65.44 asx limited

dershowitz and cochran on bali, page-2

1. 831 Posts.
    Where exactly did your information come from??? Johnny Cochrane was contacted and that was reported in the Bankok Post, The Asian Wall Street Journal and other Asian based publications. The only foreign media outlets that reported this were Le Monde and Der Speigel who said that they made certain statements in passing.

Having said all of that try going back into my previous postings in which I have clearly mentioned Mick Keelty's conncetion with the Boat sinkers and his lies to parliament.

I only hope that it happens sooner rather than later. John Howard is not only untrustworthy, he is a meglomaniac who believes he is his middle name, Winston (As in Churchill). The man probably even went bald on purpose. I only hope his fat daughter becomes an alcoholic like Lady Sarah Churchill and forgets how many men went through her at the club the night before. Gaaaaarrrgh!! this ones too ugly, has a soul like John and a body like Janet.

Austrlaians who sacrifice the lives of other Australians and put a spin to it deserve no less themselves. "Piss on the flag of you do get a chance".

Take care of yourselves. I have haemaerroids

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$65.44
Change
0.220(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $12.68B
Open High Low Value Volume
$65.20 $65.69 $64.62 $23.01M 351.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100 $65.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$65.45 348 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.