LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

descending triangle target 29.5c, page-20

1. 6,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    "My chart indicates that the SH who started this thread wants current SH to panic sell their shares on Monday and hopefully pick multiple parcels of LYC shares @0.295c"

Looking at the feedback to the opening post and the balance of thumbs (which I admittedly pay no attention to normally), this thread and others tell quite an interesting story. No-one has a problem with bullish charts, in fact they receive a resounding ovation by the majority of Lynasheads most of the time. But as soon as a bearish chart is displayed everyone brings out their cliche lines about downrampers, manipulators, TA-know-nothings and the so-and-sos who want to buy shares at a cheaper price. You only have to look back at some of the feedback to mitta's work to see what I mean. Its a wonder that no-one is concerned that people might have an underlying agenda to sell their shares by using a bullish chart to ramp the stock up a bit. No, bullish charts are fair game because the they are in line with what the shareholders are hoping to read/see, and thus these said posts are perfectly fine even if they are far from the truth! Bearish posts are of course a different story even though they often hold more truth to them than the bullish propaganda unleashed on these threads every hour of the day!

For what its worth, its hard to see LYC kick starting a long term up trend from where it stands at the present time. I see no buying volume kicking in to the stock to put a rest to the endless supply of selling that has smashed this stock for the entire year. What this thing needs is a good old fashioned shakeout to release every single weak hand that holds the stock. I'm talking the sort of thing that BLY went through in late August; that's just what LYC needs!

Here's BLY's chart and the capitulation that it went through.

Now for LYC. Notice it has not had a sustained high volume shakeout yet.

So to the person who said, we already had the shake out, I beg to differ!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.