LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

Agree chibrown, basket price is circa $37/kg and I believe...

1. 1,146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Agree chibrown, basket price is circa $37/kg and I believe processing costs are around $20/kg, so doesn't need to drop much further before this pixie dust operation can't turn a profit. China put rare earth companies out of business once before, who says they're not doing it again? FA guys got their blinkers on and pretty clear the retail holders are of no concern to management. Most clear cut case of manipulation I've ever seen when Lynas (after a trading halt) opened for trading 5 minutes or so before the close after the TOL injunction was dismissed, then the next day announces a capital raising. Seriously, who were they looking after in that instance? Certainly wasn't the blue sky brigade.

Anyway, there are positives on the chart - gaps at 84.5c and 79.5c on the 10Oct and 8Nov respectively. Lynas has a very high gap fill rate, so no doubt these will be filled at some point, just think a big shakeout is a strong possibility before that happens. Also, the downward triangle pattern doesn't mean anything until support breaks so if FA guys think support's gonna hold (or even if they don't), they should top up, go all in, post pictures of rockets, flame chartists, ignore elephants in the room, but of course never, ever sell! That will unleash the wrath of the FA gods and you wouldn't want that :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.