XJO 0.39% 8,013.4 s&p/asx 200

descending triangle, page-119

1. 17,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    OOH WAAAHH, it's stinking hot on the sunshine coast and i just HAD to go for another dip in the surf.....looks like my comments sparked some interest.

I see march 17 as a possble high of a bear market rally from jan 21st to answer that question.....

Chris you are using the same techniques i used to calculate my important dates of 21/1, 17/3 and 12/6....but as well as using every minor peak and dip of recent times i also used some monumentally important dates from waaaaaaaay back. unfortunutely (or fortunately for me) I am typing this outside my caravan whilst the surf pounds yonder over that there sand dune.....my notes re all my dates are at home.

But one example of long ago I can think of off the top of my head was for March 17 which is exactly 224 months (armstrong number) since the beginning of the 1990 bear....I have cycles going back to 1937.

I also agree that when we calculate these dates we can only really calculate possible turns....we can't say with certainty if they will be highs or lows....i have just used a bit of fundamental analysis/lateral thinking/common sense to try to pick the direction of each leg.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.