LYC 2.56% $6.10 lynas rare earths limited

descrip of process steps & reo waste treatment, page-19

1. 927 Posts.
    I think the outstanding two conditions are enough problems.

But the bigger problem is: How long will it take to consider, if these two conditions are fullfilled? And if AELB comes to the decission they are fullfilled, does this mean, TOL would be submited? Or does Najib say, when TOL will be submitted?

Has the government any timeframe or process-plan for submitting TOL? If not what does that mean or if, is this process fair and based on facts?

Is there anything clear with this TOL process? For anyone? Is there a TOL-process?

I dont know anything about any TOL process. I know it has been granting in Februrary and there are two new conditions. Thats all i know. I know no TOL means no ore....

Does anyone in malaysia know anything about a TOL-process?
    How do you get to the few, that Najib has made any process plan for granting TOL? What, if he only has thought about the TOL for one hour in the last 6 month? What if he doesnt has recognised, that the TOL tragedy is a tragedy in the sence of lynas and its shareholders or if he isnt interested in the needs of lynas and its shareholders?

Is there a process? Is there a plan? Is there anything?

If there only would be uncertainity about the TOL-process - i would understand, that people are buying lynas... But the thing is: We even dont know IF there is any TOL-process! Who - i asked who???? - really would take a new investment in a company within a situation, where nobody knows anything? Who????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.10
Change
-0.160(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $5.701B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.14 $6.16 $6.02 $31.69M 5.119M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23252 $6.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.10 23221 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.