LYC 2.56% $6.10 lynas rare earths limited

Wow! It's really mind blowing what this Lynas forum became...

1. 249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Wow! It's really mind blowing what this Lynas forum became during the last couple of months.

When i joined sometimes in 2009 it used to be a place where people with all different kind of backgrounds exchanged their views positive or negative about the rare earth sector in general and Lynas in particular. On the german forum they were always taking HC as an example of a high quality place of interesting discussion.

Now it's only about "When do we get the TOL?" Day-in and day-out the same question. No new facts but always the same topic!

It seems to me that everybody on this forum is just whining like little babies crying for mum to come hug and comfort them.

Maybe some here should remember LAMP is not a simple toaster. It's a little bit more difficult to operate and therefore needs a little more time for due dilligence.

Don't you have a day job, a wife you could go to, kids you can take care of? Or just go to the next pub and have a beer.

If you can't handle this you shouldn't have been invested in Lynas in the first place!

Just my point of view. Now you can scream at me, I will not post here anymore.

Good bye and good night

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.10
Change
-0.160(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $5.701B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.14 $6.16 $6.02 $31.69M 5.119M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23252 $6.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.10 23221 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.