AJL 11.1% 1.0¢ aj lucas group limited

Are you seriously saying that you bought your full allotment of...

1. 22 Posts.
    Are you seriously saying that you bought your full allotment of rights at a $1.35 if's the case I think you are very brave or must know something the rest of us failed to grasp or understand when we saw the rights issue.

I can't honestly understand why, where was the sense,

There's only one hope for this company, and that is for Campbell to sail off into the sunset, and if you're looking for reasons as to why, just look at the cock ups from management over the last four or five years and he's been the one in charge, it beggars belief.
    He is seriously not up to the job that is needed, he may have been once when the company was small, however since he sold the coal seam gas well to AGL or whoever in the Newcastle area some years ago he has wasted every dollar they received in one way or another, AJL should have been absolutely making a fortune in today's business environment but thanks to Campbell he has continued to make mistake after mistake and squandered it all hence he can't even pay his tax bill.

Oh and by the way thanks to your advice Seamfiend about selling you certainly convinced me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $13.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $5.764K 629.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1719203 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1265920 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.