SRN 0.00% 0.6¢ surefire resources nl

I think the MOUs are dead, said it multiple times, thats my...

1. 7,388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2833
    I think the MOUs are dead, said it multiple times, thats my opinion. I have based this on the fact that the wording of the announcement that they would be done BY JULY, we are now near the end of July with no news at all. We are trading at multi year lows. We have just hired a new CEO that has a history of doing cap raises, and has just listed us on German exchange, with a firm that does marketing and then does cap raises. If the MOUs were alive, I doubt this would be happening.

This is my opinion, based on research that I shared here and worked out with other posters, ie the point of hotcopper. Lets see who is right here. Your track record hasnt been the best.

You opened a post today attacking me , lashing out, for no reason, like you have done to countless other holders and posters over the years. I think its clear to see who has the problem, its repeating behaviour from you for years, you dont seem like the best guy to be around or to take advice from.

This little back and forth got SRN into the most discussed today, so atleast thats a positive, might get some eye balls on the stock and looking into whats happening here. Lets just drop it and stick to talk on the actual stock rather than clog up the threads with personal attacks.

For anyone that is just checking out what the go is here short story is, this company had some MOUs in place that got some hype that could of secured funding from some saudi private firms, were meant to be signed into binding by now, hasnt happened and the company has been silent about them, in the mean time we have hired ex AVZ CFO Jan, who has listed SRN on FSE (the german stock exchange), and his history is in his short tenure at AVZ he raised 115 mill in a year. It seems that he has been bought on to raise for SRN given that we only have $1.3 mill cash at bank. And perhaps there is a volume bump today as some prepare for a pump/marketing by the axino capital the company that Jan used both in AVZ and now with SRN.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $2.449K 410.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 15993481 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 7788101 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.