SRN 7.69% 0.7¢ surefire resources nl

Yeah - that is true, but they will undoubtedly be extended, if...

1. 2,789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 439
    Yeah - that is true, but they will undoubtedly be extended, if not secured, I would suggest.

There are things at play that we are not yet privy to, talk of cheaper alternatives IMO is a really good sign.. The current global eco system makes a half a billion dollar capex difficult. Even with a reasonably impressive set of numbers supporting it.

It may lead to extending MOUs but potentially for a much better outcome. I expect we will learn more on this front in due course, such a reduction in CAPEX might also serve to pump the SP considerably ahead of any Capital raise, which will definitely be on the cards.

Either way it is too early to be calling this one.. all I am saying is, relax with the unfounded assumptions.. Its better to have MOUs than not and they are a precursor to something binding. If they fall over at the end of the week, which I don't think will be the case at this point, then bugger, likely blood in the streets, that's how she goes. I will maybe learn a lesson but at the same I dont mind a risk so probably not. Not gonna lose the house, my heath or my family over it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $13.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $37.17K 5.327M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 265852 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 8286920 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.