CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

desired outcomes

1. 22,996 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    Ok...we have had a bit of fun mixed in with some serious thoughts.
    I thought I would start a thread to get posters ideas on desired outcomes.

Mine is as follows.

1. The current board either resigns or is removed
    2. Cygnet come onside or sell out
    3. A board of experience that wants to work with the inventor
    4. Decisions made about the commercial viability of the CLRS and we either actively seek and secure contracts or we sell it off.
    5. We stop jigging around with the rig. We purchase/build immdiately two more and have one set up for o&g, and two for GT. One kept for domestic use and one for o/s contracts. Expansion from here based on revenue.
    6. We secure a cornerstone investor who is committed to the direction of the company
    7. The company and WS ensure that an IP license is agreed 100% and watertight before signing.

I sincerely believe all the above is possible and not simply a wish list. However for it to come into fruition points one and two must take place. The selling off of Globe Drill equipment and/or rig will not achieve anything and the company will go belly up and my investment will do likewise imo.

Interested to here whether other shareholders agree,disagree or have other ideas that will get us a better return and then we can discuss/debate the best desired outcomes.

Each of us afterall are after the same thing. Share price appreciation through good product and management

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.