CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

Its a pity for us the WS side and the managment side cannot just...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Its a pity for us the WS side and the managment side cannot just directly answer question on HC. I mean they could but understandable both sides are too clever to do this possibly on legal advice or possibly just its common sense to play your cards tight in these situations.

It has to play out as it plays out and we as memebers of society have to have faith in the processes of court that are in place, if it cant be resloved out of court.

We who read HC have a bit of a idea whats going on and Im guessing with a small niche stock maybe 50 percent of holders are getting some inforamation via the forum. This would be very high penetration for a social news medium or any news media really. For other stocks in normal times I think far fewer than 50 perent of shareholders would get info from HC.

That said i believe HC is the best and best visited Stock forum but of course not all people read it.

Where I am going with this wordy comment is i feel sorry for holders ATM who have no idea what is going on. They would have read the comapany announcements on this and a couple of brief bits in the paper. There will be a whole pile of older shareholders who are saying to themselves what the hell is going on and some very worried more elderly investors. I find this sad. A hasty resolution is what we all want.

Tretch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.