CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

Riding this misery like everybody else.I dont expect sympathy or...

1. 1 Posts.
    Riding this misery like everybody else.I dont expect sympathy or anything else,but this has cost me an amount that hurts me:(. and its not much. Im just average Joe, Wife and 12mth old child. Losing hard earned money on a risky adventure definetely my fault(the only rig in australia not earning income:(. But to see it lost due to egos and crap,so sad.
    If the management cant post on hot copper. I hope they still read it and can forget about there personnel Bullshit and with the last of our(THE SHAREHOLDERS) money. Let me take my child on one nice weekend away rather than give it to a lawyer who can add it to his/her next overseas holiday.

Or if both parties are prepared to ruin the reputation of themselves and the gt3000,I suggest stop the legal actions and make something really good of this situation and donate the last of the remaining money to the Cystic Fibrosis Society of WA,of which my child suffers and lets have at least one positive outcome thats not going to benifit the select few that ran a good thing into the ground.

I know my post has many personal agendas to this but I was hoping it may invoke something in someone that matters. And they may realise theres more to life than there own personal agendas.
    :):):):):)::(:(:(:(:(: To CONFUSED:):(

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.