CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

desired outcomes, page-5

1. 102 Posts.
    All very sensible ideas, Bones, however common sense looks unlikely to prevail.

How good is the timing of this for the con. note holders?

I haven't posted for a while but have been following the saga and all I can say is 'Dear, oh dear, oh dear..'

I had some dumb luck when a cash shortage forced me to sell three quarters of mine at a decent loss for 6c. I still hold a quarter of my heads, no point selling now so will be watching with interest.

Birney, Bernie, the whole board and Jason Maynard the Drilling Services (Mis)Manager need to be sacked immediately as everything they have touched has turned to excrement lately. All that needs to be said as that they've 'destroyed too much share value in too short a time.' Just wheel in a big blown-up 12 month chart to the EGM showing the 80% destruction of share value in only 10 months. Done. The personal vendetta between MB and WS will be removed and hopefully WS will take pity on holders by joining a new team effort to salvage the company and hopefully hold on to both technologies.

I have to agree with webral that the conditions WS had put into the IP agreement are just absolutely nasty and it shows there was
    a) a total lack of good faith between the inventor and the company and..
    b)absolute ineptitude from the CKK lawyers, board and management when they negotiated and signed said contract.

Good luck to all. Don't forget about the new opportunities that may be around the corner. A couple of hot tips for stocks in the clean tech sector by way of commiseration:

EHR HRL CCF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.