OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

despair, page-7

1. 138 Posts.
    Hallo HT1,

I am holding as well

But I did reinvest the 'return of shareholders funds' in other companies for a higher rate of return of franked dividends.

If they manage an interim unfranked div of $A0.40 then at a share price of $A9.97 then this may indicate a possible annual div of 8.02%; which seems about right to me. Any franking in the next dividend will be a bonus. If they can't bring the div to $0.80 for the coming year then the share price should be $A7.50.

As 'hinted at' in the last quarterly report, they may have found another gold mine along the existing decline to the east. I look forward to the quarterly report in April.

In my opinion there will be a mine at Carrapeteena (spelling ?) and it's structure will approximate a spiral decline around the uppermost ore body as currently defined. So the challenge for management is to make the 'decision to mine ASAP'. They also want to follow Rio and incorporate as much automation as possible. OH did one thing correctly; invest in the best available equipment.

Also, in my opinion, the share buy back will continue after the current exercise. This will be the main means of lifting the share price over the years to come.

So to those 'despairing'; in my opinion the share price will eventually rise due to 'share buy backs'. Please do not expect it to happen quickly. And keep as well as you can. HC42

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.