DTE 0.00% 13.0¢ dart energy limited

I brought dte because of the assets they have and the massive...

1. 201 Posts.
    I brought dte because of the assets they have and the massive value they have relative to the share price. (recent bowland deal valuing bowland alone at close to twice current market cap, dte paid more than current market cap for NSW licenses alone a few years ago, currently market giving zero dollars to this even though recent sale for 250k of a single minor license we got for free from Arrow in NSW shows value still exists dispite current (temporary) NSW situation. Airth alone a multiple of current market cap.)

I don't agree with the board change, and voted to keep current board, but at the end of the day, they have massive amounts of gas and sp could happily sit north of 30c at current state of play, or if airth gets go ahead much higher.

The negative sentiment from all those who got in early north of a dollar will disappear with this fresh start, and instead of them selling hard into every rally we might see momentum grow with the market accepting a much higher and realistic valuation of dte.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.