PEN 5.00% 10.5¢ peninsula energy limited

despatch date 6 july

1. 2,180 Posts.
    As previously announced under the entitlement issue , there will be 160 million shares issued under the offer despatched or entered into shareholders holdings on 6th July
    Thus there may be a bit more selling going on as some offload their entitlement for a small gain (now thats the funny thing) because if some of the shareholders are willing to sell post despatch date, all they are doing is giving their shares away somewhere between 3-3.5c for small gains whereas to some of us who will buy more at those prices, will wait for the bigger prize.....always happens with rights issues/etc
    Actually im surprised they didnt escrow the professional placement for 12 months to make the deal even sweeter.

Anyway, if the price hovers around 3-3.2c post despatch being next week, then it will be interesting to see who will sell for a few points gain and what impact it may have on others with the same entitlement..........one scenario is that it could cause a flurry of panic sellers and sell off to 2.8c9entitlement price) as some start dumping......now wouldnt that be hilarious as i would buy alot more if that happened.........

the flip side would be that everyone holds and the shareprice rises and when it gets a bit of steam, say 3.8c to 4c some may consider a 25% gain and push it back to 3c range .....the key is to watch the volume each day an se if this happens.........or shoudl i say when it happens?
    Until then i would be surprised if the shareprice goes anywhere until we get over the small hump

regards MMM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $334.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $1.047M 10.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 9842754 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 4002799 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.