FAR 3.03% 51.0¢ far limited

Desperate Capping, page-6

1. 4,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 559
    Nicely put Mr Shire

And only one more post to endure before the 3 a day limit is reached. Bring it on - I need a laugh!

As would be pretty obvious I am a raving optimist (nutter?) on FAR but in the interests of balance I have been trying to think about what could go wrong:

Problems with the current drills (first one looks to have gone off without a hitch though)
    Poor connectivity/whatever results from current drills.
    POO (trend seems to be up but who knows and anyway, production is a long time off)
    Electric cars take off (seems a long way off)
    CRs (but these are to be expected, just hopefully not on the back of a depressed SP)
    Management have made a silly mistake(s) re PE. I very much doubt that - sure they may have made a calculated gamble and may lose but I have faith in their integrity and capabilities). Hope they hold off awarding themselves more cheapies for a bit though.
    We get nothing out of the PE situation. Disappointing but we still have 15% of something that seems to get better by the day.
    Legal fees re PE. Compared to drilling costs these can't be that significant.
    Stock markets crash
    Sovereign risk
    WE lose DJ
    SP performance has not been good over the long term (but so many risks - wildcat wells etc have now been eliminated)
    Why does the SP not reflect what we (most of us) think FAR is worth. Is the market correct?
    If it looks too good to be true, it probably is.....
    I'm well and truly overweight in this - thats my decision. I'll take the chance that, as a consequence, I may be eating doggo until the day I die. On the other hand, I believe that I have a reasonable chance of repatriating the dancing girls, buying that little island in the sun where the dusky maidens sway to and fro and Jackson puts in an offer to buy Cuba, Sancta Dominica or both. I can see it now - thousands of hectares under cultiveeaation.

Yes, there are lots of risks but, hells teeth, look at the potential rewards.

And a sobering note. Have look at SGH - $8 to 10c. Many lives have been ruined on that one. I hope it doesn't happen to anyone here.

My FAR sentiment: STRONG buy (albeit with many uncertainties and risks).

I feel better now
    (Thank you Daisy....)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
0.015(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $47.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 51.0¢ 50.0¢ $51.68K 102.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75177 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 187769 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.