PGL 0.00% 44.5¢ prospa group limited.

Cortinaboy,Just to put you straight on a couple of things.The...

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Cortinaboy,

Just to put you straight on a couple of things.

The PGL announcement you refer to re 'black holes', grants and 'contractual obligations' was in reference to LIQUIDATING PGL.

The CYT request via a number of PGL shareholders does NOT involve a liquidation.

In fact, a liquidation of PGL would be a ludicrous path to take!

Also the announcement references these points but does not expanded upon them.

The contract with Cellgate is available in the PGLA SEC filings and apparently a liquidation is no more likely to trigger milestone payments than a merger.(eg AVX merger)

The PGL board was using scare tactics in that ann...........not good for listed company. (There is talk on another board re class action against the egotistical clowns that have decimated PGL).

The AVX merger would give them to you and your fellow shareholders (AVX) Now that is scary.
    These idiots should never be able to hold a board position on another listed company, EVER!

You post looks to me like you have not really taken the time to read the CYT announcement.
    I suggest you do that before you post again in relation to it.
    It is certainly not as 'embarrassingly inept' as some posted by PGL. Check out a few of them.......now some of them are really embarrassing!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.