"The Coalition are set to govern for 5 or 6 terms,...

1. 436 Posts.
    "The Coalition are set to govern for 5 or 6 terms, minimum."

MINIMUM?!? .... yeah you're right ... RRAAAHHHH!!! ... it'll be AT LEAST 5 or 6 .. (*chest thump!*) .... most probably 8 or 9 terms .... hell even 13 terms is possible!

Far out ACE (just what kind of right-tard names themselves "The Ace" ... I bet your friends LOVE your stories...), I think someone put special mushrooms in your pasta last night.

Take a few deep breaths and calm down. Granted, they will almost certainly win tomorrow. But let's just wait and see how our very own Dirty Harry plays out on the world stage eh? I'd love to hear him speak to the U.N. and educate everyone about the "goodies", the "baddies" and the uglies.

It's easy to destroy - Phony Rabbit does that VERY well.... Let's see how easy it is for him to BUILD while everyone is yelling, booing and trying to tear it down. I reckon he'll be in a dark room crying to himself within 24 months.

He thinks opposition was good preparation? What a right-tard! The difference between opposition (throwing a tantrum at everything) and actually making a decision and having the courage to stand by it is STRATOSPHERIC!

Of course, he could just pull a John Howard and build NOTHING of national significance for 11 years.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.