AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

With the C.Clauses and the Courts wouldn't the fact that a...

1. 7,856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    With the C.Clauses and the Courts wouldn't the fact that a Private concern(BBros)being the 75% holder and with that 75% Management rights, be a factor here?

Wouldn't certain aspects of the BBros's Business Dealings with AGS stay in confidential terms until guilt has been proven through the Court process, as in, Innocent until proven guilty.

Do we have the right to know all the inner workings of the BBros and their business dealings with AGS even after a Judgement has been handed down?

I'm just throwing points out there but I doubt that with a Judgement handed down either for or against the BBros, we shareholders will ever know the full content of what transpired from the getgo with the J/V through to the Judgement handed down. imo

Any way, June 30th cant come quick enough for me. I'll take the chance of 100% any day. lol

Vespasian03 you claimed that a settlement was close. Hows that coming along? Are you sure your not being fed bullshit or maybe producing some of your own?

Good Luck All

Md

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.