MFS mfs limited

Anyone just read the new MFS announcement.For the second time on...

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Anyone just read the new MFS announcement.

For the second time on the whole MFS debacle...Andrew Peacock has decided to speak out.

I am not how Peacock holds himself is such high esteem, but in the world of reality, results speak for themselves.

In politics, whether Peacock or succeeded, he always new he would receive his political pension and $2 million tax payer funded political pension for life.

Add to that...a gold pass for him and immediate family to fly around the world for the rest of their lives for FREE!!!!

Well done Peacock...nice buffering...not.

Tonight at 7.30pm...a new MFS announcement hit us.

This time by the Honourable politician and tactician himself...Mr Andre Peacock..previous Liberal Party devotee....but now a MFS shareholder funded board member who only seems to speak when his MFS board position is being threatened.

Lets look at the announcement.

It start by saying "all you MFS shareholders (as he probably doesn't consider himself much of one....I have at least 6 times his amount under different accounts).....you probably got some papers sent out to you by Christopher Scott.....don’t sign them...(now in bold)....we do not support what he is trying to do...(which is cancel out Peacocks $250,000 per year for 2 meetings a month)".

Why is it MFS is in full defensive mode?

Why are they not proactive?

The most proactive the current controlling board has been was to decide to take a luxurious trip to Melbourne...for over $100,000 at MFS shareholders expense when MFS resides in Queensland....and just to vote on changing the company name.

Anyway...the shame continues, MFS has now maid an ASX announcement that says "don’t sign Chris Scott’s forms to vote us out...in fact...we did great...we sold Stella to CVC for $1 billion to little for shareholders...we have you in an INDEFINATE TRADING HALT of which we will decide IF and WHEN it ever comes out...and to top it off....there is nothing else to say.....ee you sometime down the track when there is something else to react to".

If the current MFS board stays...I believe its best to exepct MFS either to not relist or if there is a chance it relists....I would keep expectations very low...like below 40 cents..and I would expect the current MFS board to get MFS relists as early as July...or maybe August.

That’s just my opinion from talking to those with bigger interests than myself.

If Chris Scott wins the shareholders vote, I would expect MFS to relist at the end of march..start of April, Peacock will be sacked and his $250,000 per year job for 2 meetings a month will be put back into MFS's bank account to help get MFS back to Chris Scott’s plan of above $5.

Can it be done?

Many suggest not. Athyrio who has be shown to devote over 170 posts to MFS although he "has no financial interests" show the calibre of those supporting the current MFS board.

A recent argument between MFS current board supports Athyrio and real MFS shareholders clearly shows how MFS shareholders have done their research and at the information given by MFS directors..they actually did make wise decisions.

Although Athyrio actually ended up getting a severe lesson in learning before your preach, MFS shareholders did actually make good decisions based on what the current MFS directors told them.
    [Athyrio...no hard feelings my friend....but if you take on professionals with in-depth knowledge of an area you are trying to dispute....it may be in your best interest to learn more than they know. You clearly were shut down and have shown your lack of knowledge on the MFS business over the last 2 days]

The current MFS board, Peackock and friend must go.

Please don’t worry about him, your tax pays for his Political pension, his Fly anywhere in the world for him and his family GOLD PASS, his Political Super (over $2 million now)....and I am sure MFS will have something in his contract that says if we boot you...you get another $1 million of shareholder money.

I apologise to all who may think I am being heavy handed in my argument against the current MFS board and ALL of the decisions to date....but being hit with another reactive smoke and air filled announcement with nothingness filled pages, no information for concerned shareholders, no plan of relisting, no plan of attack "just don’t vote for Chris Scott".....well I am done now with MFS and the current MFS board.

People, we stand to lose everything in MFS shares or anything MFS related, the PIF, everything.

Don’t think if you are in anything where MFS treads that possibly you are safe. Their methods have brought them down.

King and Adams got blamed and the current MFS board thinks they can pull it off to blame 2 men for the demise of a once strong company.

I personally think it can all turn around.

But sometimes, like for example the Wollongong City Council and also the Port Macquarie City Council, all have been sacked for the way the way they have conducted themselves.....all are gone...innocent and guilty.

Now...the current MFS shall go....all of them.

It is time for change. It will happen.

Those against Chris Scott lost all arguments to date on all discussion.

Now they are reduced to saying Chris Scott does not have the numbers?

Is that the truth?

If I was against Scott...I would start a new process...and you would only devote time to this if you had a vested interest in shorting of seeing MFS fail...I would start a process of devouring Chris Scott and his ability to maintain a NEW MFS and MFS as a company?

Why?

Because it will happen.

One last question.

Why is MFS still suspended? Its been over 6 weeks. Strategic Review by a company who is known to declare companies who deal with them insolvent so they and lawyers can vulture pick them to pieces.

Under the current MFS board, imo, we are seriously in the worst hands you can imagine your future to be in.

Under Chris Scott's hands, and his 42 million MFS shares compared to Andrew Peacock's 58,000 shares.....WHO REALLY HAS AN INTEREST IN SEEING MFS SHARES INCREASE IN PRICE?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MFS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.