MSB 2.23% $1.10 mesoblast limited

desperate!, page-29

1. 1,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    Vinn, I'll try and be balanced here:

My original post was that I thought that the announcement was nothing special and yes desperate, it didn't provide the market with anything substantially new and was vague in its key points, timings $ etc. My personal view.

I then get bombarded by people like antibody with the general crap like, u don't know what ur talking about, go somewhere else, u critize the company, sell your shares, I am critizing the professor bla, bla bla

I have never critized the professor, yes I do hold the company to account because I have a lot of money invested in the company.

And yes you people do act like a cult because you jump all over people who have an alternative view and question things. Characteristics of a Cult!

Market didn't seem to think it was a great announcement either. The only thing that will get this thing moving is a solid announcement on results, or Japan. Nothing else.

Ps. Perfect example of cult mentality " I'm at Loggerheads". I mean what a load of crap! How do u want me to respond to such crap. I say it's an average announcement, and I'm at loggerheads with , friends of company, the CEO, I mean really, do u see what I mean, what a drama queen you are. Lighten up. I didn't think i was a good announcement, average at best, and it's been all quiet on the western front, no news on anything else, CHF was announcement 9 mths ago, spinal, whereis that at? You all jumped all over Macquarie, another perfect example, of Cult behavior, but guess what, :-) they were right on the share price weren't they? Give me a break Vinn!

This has the potential to be an amazing company, POTENTIAL ! Being the key word, that's why it's still considered a speculative stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.10
Change
-0.025(2.23%)
Mkt cap ! $1.224B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.13 $1.16 $1.04 $9.575M 8.893M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 47398 $1.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.10 178807 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.01pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.