SBM 4.08% 25.5¢ st barbara limited

Thks BFUnfortunate your recent contact was not more positive but...

1. 159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Thks BF

Unfortunate your recent contact was not more positive but I believe with bad news SBM is developing a pattern of limited and measured announcements with its disclosures to shareholders using time to pursue/rectify its declining status or hope POG corrects. Complete opposite of recent years. I am afraid if I take u up on calling them the sell speel will be the same (ie what they are doing to make their strategy work )- a reflection on how they view the s/holders (owners) of this company. I hope I am wrong. It is also amazing that more debt would be considered for these o/s ops in this climate. Look at what debt has done to governments & corporates around the world and who pays in the end - not sustainable IMO. It is also amazing that they (mgt) seem to be buying time with debt in the expectation of POG turn around. These uncontrollable factors increase company risk , impacts credit ratings and destroys confidence. Is this what s/holders want .This is usually a short term measure at best.
    Just a thought, @ current & decreasing SBM SP what if there is MA/takeover with another sizeable company. They could put o/s on care & maintenance use local ops to pay down debt but at what cost to s/holder value and have access to a sizeable resource in an industry where grades are diminishing.
    cheers
    LT holder
    p.s the strategy needs to change to be sustainable

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.010(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $208.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 26.5¢ 25.5¢ $1.383M 5.339M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 405916 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 325639 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.