FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

Destiny or same old

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Here's a post for blue sky and then some. Not too often will you witness a particular company with so many potential activities occurring in one calendar year. Of these particular events, they have the capability of a massive spike and/or multiplying the companies value. The SP year end is limited only to a guessing game.

Senegal

DOC- A JV declaration will convert our 2C into a much more bankable 2P, and will guarantee this field moving forward to an income producing asset. What FAR do from here is probably dependent on a multiple of different future outcomes possibly listed below. Sets our asset in concrete at minimal.

More exploration- With more drilling there becomes more knowledge. This vast area is in such a premature stage of potential, who knows what future discoveries are around the corner. With the shelf and deepwater both in infancy stages another SNE size field could well and truly exist. In the gulf of Mexico new discoveries are still being achieved 50+ years later. I feel we will hear more from Cairns on this before years end.

Djifere- I reckon FAR are still in the box seat on this one. Time will tell, but with the oil and gas that has already been discovered offshore Senegal a very handy piece of real estate to own. Unless viewed 3D data has already negatively stated otherwise.

The Grand Daddy "PE"- Value, Value, Value if the decision goes in favour of. What price tag will be associated to this in a time of euphoria only comes down to the powers and strength of the company. Massive game changer indeed. If decision goes against not factored into the SP anyways. Almost to good to be true, but imagine an attempt at an asset that has already doubled in resource value (oil price), and has also increased in, and will continue to do so in field size.

Gambia

A2/A5- If successful on a commercial find later in the year/ early next year. Once again has the potential like any new discovery to in fact increase in size. If the companies best estimate in Samo alone comes to fruition, even at $US3 a barrel could be worth an estimated minimal of 20c+ to the share price. All this in our free stab into the ocean floor later in the year.

The government- The heads of power would not only have received great rapport from the Senegalese government, but FAR have also resided themselves in the house of power, then moved on with the game plan in extraordinary fashion, and promised drilling action at extreme pace where junior oilers normally lay dormant on leases for years on end. No messing around here on a spud, and a very impressive farm out to boot.

More lease action- With FAR's aggressive movement to the West African coastline, joining grips with CNOOC and others, FAR has the grit and determination to be the one of the largest area holders in West Africa, possibly one of the last great oil frontiers. Priceless.

Guinea-Bissau

Great acreage- Down the track, but as recently mentioned, could be sooner rather than later . It appears all oil companies with a bit of involvement in West Africa wanna get rolling. Good numbers here, but pale in comparison to the above mentioned.

The value of FAR has so many variables in 2018 alone, never mind the following years. A guesstimate to it's worth come first qtr 2019 could range from our current price (stuck), or if most of the above goes in our favour, one would have to believe up to 50c is certainly not out the question. Who in they're right mind would consider selling now.

This may sound absolutely crazy. Days and life go way too quick, but for some strange reason I want to accelerate this year and get to the pointy end of business. Never before have I wanted time to go fast. Let's hope when we arrive at our time of destination or destiny, we are greeted with positive results all round. If all dreams well, it will certainly be life changing to me, more so for others, and may all prosper well to reward they're sound and confident investment decision. No overnight luck here, but the persistence of believing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 53.5¢ 52.0¢ $17.03K 32.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10069 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.