DES 0.00% 8.6¢ desoto resources limited

destra entertainment discussion , page-11

1. 6,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Hi Samizdat,

I'd most certainly agree with you there.

Welcome to HC and the Destra thread the more the merrier at this interesting time. I was going to start a separate thread for DESTRA media but happy to diverge here.

DESTRA’s Digital Media advertising revenues grew by 128% in the six months to December. I expect the cracking pace to continue. Just missing out and yet to impact on the HY figures, is the revenue stream generated by the acquisition of The Square Group. Expected to earn another 750K to June 08, ( on revenue of 5m to 7.5m?) The Square Group will intergrate with Brand New Media.

Your statement of exposure to online advertising rings very true.

A quick Google of internet advertising and you’ll see stories like these-
    From GERMANY “The demand for graphic internet advertising is currently growing enormously. In the first quarter of 2008 turnover increased to 305 million Euros which is 75% more than in the same period in the year 2007.

The US “Advertising greases the wheels of the Web economy. Internet advertising revenues topped $21 billion in 2007, about one-third the amount marketers spend on national broadcast and cable television, according to the Interactive Advertising Board [IAB] and the Robert Coen Insider's Report. By 2011, that amount is projected to more than triple, to $62 billion, surpassing newspapers as the largest advertising medium, according to Veronis Suhler Stevenson's 21st Communications Industry Forecast, which came out in August, 2007. “

The UK – “Internet to Overtake TV As Britain's Biggest Ad Medium Next Year? Online advertising, which in Britain grew 38% last year, will overtake newspaper and television to become the U.K.'s biggest advertising medium by the end of 2009, according to a new report.” Online's market share of advertising revenue in 2007 was 15.3%, up from 11.4% in 2006. TV advertising continued to have the biggest share of ad spend with 21.8%, and newspaper print advertising was second with a 19.9% share.

AUSTRALIA- advertisers spent a touch over $13 billion in the mainstream media in 2007, with the internet again emerging as the standout performer in a year that delivered strong growth, official figures released yesterday show.

Oscar

As always DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DES (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.466M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10202 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DES (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.