DES 0.00% 11.0¢ desoto resources limited

Your doing a good job Oscar. And we hold a few mutual stocks. I...

1. 64 Posts.
    Your doing a good job Oscar. And we hold a few mutual stocks. I looked at Destra's balance sheet a while back but forget now most of my concerns. Again don't know enough about their assets and whether they are listed at their "genuine fair market value". I like their business model aquire content and monetise it, but maybe their a little ahead of their time?
    Say they have the rights to the V8 Supercars for instance - do they design the website? get what percentage of advertising revenue? and what do they actually sell just DVD footage? Football (soccer) is growing expodentially and I reckon Euro 08 will be a hit - but same how do they cash in. Just DVD distribution?
    I don't understand the business well enough to take up the rights issue but will retain holdings.
    Also concerns over their cashflow! Raising capital at this time raises concerns! Their are safer growth on-line stories out there.

DES is the biggest Dog in my portfolio, unfortunatley don't see that being rectified anytime soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DES (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.991M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34415 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 52740 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.37am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DES (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.