DES 0.00% 9.1¢ desoto resources limited

destra media appoints

1. 380 Posts.
    destra Media appoints former music industry executive as new General
    Manager Marketing and Content Services
    26th April, Melbourne; destra Corporation today announced the appointment of
    Sharon Ashworth to the newly-formed role of destra Media General Manager of
    Marketing and Content Services.
    Commenting on the appointment, destra CEO Domenic Carosa said, “Sharon brings
    with her a wealth of marketing experience within the music business. Her ability to
    realise the revenue opportunities offered by digital music services is proven. We are
    only beginning to understand the magnitude of digital music and its market potential.
    Her skills and industry relationships will make her an invaluable member of the destra
    team.
    “Sharon will commence in the role immediately and report directly to Clive Mayhew,
    General Manager destra Media. The combined experience of Clive Mayhew and
    Sharon will enable destra to expand the depth of content and revenue potential
    across both the MP3 Music Network and the destra Music Network services. ” Mr
    Carosa said.
    Sharon has had over 18 years experience in marketing within the music industry,
    having worked with brands including Shock Records, EMI Music Australia and, most
    recently, Festival Mushroom Records (previously Mushroom Records).
    Sharon brings to destra a deep understanding of digital music services, having
    recently spent time at premium mobile content company Glovebox. Prior to that,
    Sharon held the position of General Manager of Digital Services for Festival
    Mushroom Records where her achievements included:
    o Negotiating a range of new contracts for the Australian and New Zealand
    placement of digital assets via digital stores and telecommunications
    companies, including i-Tunes, Big Pond Music, Ninemsn, Yahoo, Hutchison,
    Optus, Telstra and Vodafone.
    o Launching exclusive artist mobile content to telecommunications’ companies,
    resulting in the creation of new revenue streams and marketing opportunities
    for Festival Mushroom’s local and international artists.
    Commenting on her new role, Sharon Ashworth said: “I am thrilled to be joining the
    destra Media team. They are an exciting company, and have time and again shown
    themselves to be at the forefront of innovation within the digital music industry. I
    believe they will continue this in the future and I look forward to being a part of it.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DES (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.784M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27874 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.32pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DES (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.