MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

hi pbwurth, hi allhave kept it quiet of late, lot of doomsdayers...

1. 3,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    hi pbwurth, hi all

have kept it quiet of late, lot of doomsdayers haunting the thread...

talk about UN-Australian, kick a bloke in the guts when he's on he hands an knees... sickening really...

for what it's worth pbwurth, i agree with you, and conspiracy theory is the ultimate by-product of paranoia...

now, although i feel PC is a lying dog, i feel we will not fold for the following reasons:

- as CAMMO1234 (i think) quite rightly pointed out, the announement of 5 well expansion, would have rightly come post the mandate for monthly reporting. Bought on by ASX query a week earlier.

- a remaining director has spent >6% of his annual salary, on shares at 6c out of good faith... ha

- bank would've foreclosed on the asset by now

- why bother going to the courts/tribunal for water disbursement

- directors leaving, i think not... it's called clearing deadwood... we are saving cash. There WILL be futher appointments, my bet this will come in midst of RI

- there will be dilution, this is inevitable, however, this will clean up the balance sheet and give something to JS that he has gone 6-9mths without CASH. Most restricting for any business with a lack there of.

- when will RI happen, my bet is next 2 weeks

- we need to prove the product

It's not what/that i'm looking forewards to on a daily basis, it will be that what comes of light throughout the RI process that will be of interest

I'm still here, blood , sweat and tears on the palms and knees flat to the floor...

Take me back to the corner lads, rinse me down, i'm in for another round...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.