GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

details are out, page-39

1. 11,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    Possum, well phrased.

I wasnt looking for a dead-set answer, I was looking for any possible scenario where this would make sense.

Currently, look at the situation:

for 8500$ (based on 0 shares owned), I get 250k GCN shares + 27.8k first mongolian shares. Total worth of these combined shares is $14055.

A rate of return of 65% approximately. They can release all these details without releasing anything about the company so far, not so much as a contact or a website.

Ever heard the phrase "if its too good to be true, it usually is?" this situation rings so many alarm bells its not funny.

GCN is getting given 20million dollars worth of shares, for nil consideration, for a wifi/IPTV content? how does that work in a country with only 2.7 million people and an already prominent IPTV competition in place?

You say "for those who believe in what the company is trying to achieve". I don't even know what that is anymore, GCN's website says it wants to provide IPTV, yet all the exciting announcements so far have been about everything but IPTV (except maybe P1).

I'm not saying its not possible, I am saying it doesnt make much sense atm. This could simply be the fault of poorly written announcements. However, with no cash in bank, this could be just the Pump they need before a CR. They have done it before.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.