GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

nihilism I have read and heard from others recently that GCN is...

1. 5,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3657
    nihilism I have read and heard from others recently that GCN is taking their eye off the ball so to speak in relation to this latest offering.
    Because it is a mining situation it doesn't sit right with some people.
    I have been involved in other situations over the years where I have been given free shares because of my holding in a particular company.
    It was very comman back in the uranium boom days.
    A gold company for instance gave their shareholders free shares on a pro rata basis because they had some uranium assets in the same company.
    So suddenly my investment in company A was now spread over two companies. Both acting independently from each other.
    It did not effect the running of company A. They continued to look for gold as they always did but the other company suddenly became their own entity and began looking and drilling for uranium.
    There were many examples of this and they seemed to work very well. Some shareholders did very nicely if they would have sold their uranium stock at the peak.
    We all know what happened in the uranium sector during the past few years.
    GCN's mode of operation has not changed. Nor will it.
    It will continue to embark on this journey that it has outlined with regards to it's Wi Fi network.
    The opportunity to get shares for it's shareholders in this new mining float were just too good to pass up.
    The market is still not convinced for some reason, but that's O.K because as I have stated many times before, for those who have a sizeable investment in GCN they can sit back and wait for it all to unfold.
    Every Director of every company should be trying to maximise every opportunity that might come his way to increase shareholder wealth.
    I believe that's exactly what Richard Li has tried to do in this instance.
    How anyone could view this opportunity as negative is hard to understand.
    Let us all just wait and see what the prospectus tells us.
    Many of your questions will no doubt be answered.
    In the meantime let us hope that we get some positive news on the Wi Fi situation sooner rather then later.
    I already spoke about my feelings on that subject yesterday.
    Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.