LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

When the SP of a stock starts to drift down, it is often a time...

1. 2,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1651
    When the SP of a stock starts to drift down, it is often a time for some investors to question themselves and their ability to undertake good research.

It is certain that some LUM investors are thinkng like this right down. In the recent who/ha surrounding this stock some key points may have been overlooked. Effort, detailed research, confidence and most important of all, experience will overcome this doubt.

Firstly the fact that no rental proceeds for Barcelona were shown on the quarterly. More detailed research would have confirmed that Lumacom has to repay Mega Profile an amount of up to $500,000 as Mega previously paid Opto-tech all of the costs upfront, for construction of the Barcelona sign. Remember the signs last 12 to 15 years during the period of which Mega/Lumacom share rental proceeds.

Sam Cook was happy enought with the Lumacom product to pay on their behalf before the first rent cheque. Mega Profile-WHO ARE THEY-ah just the biggest banner/poster company in Europe).

LUM indicated in the 1/4 report that these finances were being sorted out. Makes perfect sense.

Secondly, selling of director shares. Not ideal I agree there. More research would have revealed however,that the first lot of selling on the 12/8 was followed up 16 working days later with the Scandinavia announcement when the SP doubled. Stupid or a genuine personal reason for selling. I do not know, definely not enought reason to write this company off with a stroke of the pen.

One small post is sure not to change your views much, just do one last thing, have a look at the CV of Totius Media's Donn Bennett before you decide whether or not to sell your LUM shares next week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.