ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Details of Sinclair Zone Project, page-21

1. 3,999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    " There is a lot of drivel written on this forum by uniformed writers who have, by the looks of it, only recently bought in to PIO."

Well thank god for that ... for a minute I thought you may have been directing that at me but we both know Ive been involved in PIO since Its IPO back in 2003.
    we discussed it back in July last year, maybe this little extract will refresh you memory

" G'day Lockitt
    Voicing my constant 'cup half empty attitude' is normally, although no entirely, ignited by the appearance of another, whom shall remain nameless ( big shout out to OZ & Shaz ) ..... in fact I'm online most days and most of the time do not comment when reasonable pro PIO post are made (i did say most of the time) .....
    anyway ....I'll take up your gracious invitation and peal this onion back a little for ya as to why I am so anti
    Firstly ... I trade anything ... from any sector and do not claim to know the intricacies of any of them .. be it mining, health, tech ect my DD is done on the 'market' of those sectors companies are playing in ..... anyway ...

Have been trading PIO for years and it has made me a very happy camper throughout IT's entire life span, purchasing shares from inception out of a pool of 27 odd million, right up to the current 1B+ .... have booked buys as low as .02c and as high as 25c ( *and no, did not forget the decimal in that last one) also .. I have sold as low as .01c and as high as 27c ( * )
    and believe it or not ... I still buy and sell .... but when I take a position either way ... I do not change my sentiment publicly or privately
    Just to be clear, I have never once claimed this to be a dog STOCK! , I simply do not see the
    COMPANY! as a good long term investment AT ALL!

Its a view/opinion that has been nurtured via the myriad announcements from this coy that had/has them jumping back and forth from one flavour of the month to the other over the past 13.51 years (and yes, the decimal point was intended) ... It has solidified my view/opinion that PIO is a 'perma spec' .... It is also my opinion that, after listening to and witnessing the puff'n'fluff emanating from some of the BOD during that time, that the perma spec model is, at best, acceptable to them, or at worst ... Intentional ....
    I'll admit, .... on that, ... Im not sure which ......

Anyway ... I'll let you get back to hanging shite on those that .. "only recently bought in to PIO" ...but god knows why you would want to
    Last edited by jamesph61: 11/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.