ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Perhaps the newbies could even go back, right back and read our...

1. 605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Perhaps the newbies could even go back, right back and read our old Pals 'versions' of what a magnificent investment decision he made and how we are all gonna get rich if we just show a bit of patience with PIO. The King of Spin, the Ayatollah of Hyperbola. Elvis has definitely left the building. But it's obvious his spirit lives on.
    He was quite possibly the most ''VERSED'' until his ott ramping bubble BURST and he REVERSED and put a CURSE on the HEARSE that carries our PURSE. I hope it don't get WORSE. And if anything eventuates, that'll be a FIRST.
    Me? I'm still waiting on the ''imminent off-take agreement'', which was before the ''CR'' that wasn't going to happen. And all the other BS promises that are too numerous to mention.

You're right on a couple of points lockitt, ''They have obviously not researched back very far about the company,'' and also I agree, ''... the company, is getting ridiculous.''
    IMO All you newbies who wish to ''educate'' yourselves, start by ''researching'' managements track record of delivering on announcements. Save you a heap of time. And if you invest, don't take your eyes off it, not for one minute. GLTU.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.