ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Details of Sinclair Zone Project, page-61

1. 4,022 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
     " My major concern is that, when it comes, the offtake deal will be a letdown. I expect that although the bank account might get topped up, it won’t be the bonanza many are hoping for."

Considering how inaccurate Cheynne has been up till now Q, I wouldn't worry about being told off by him/her ...... Especially when one has has exhibited such wisdom and foresight as your good self wink.png 

Strangely, Cabot are getting out of the CsFB game just at the very time they secured Cs supply from PIO.
     but according to Chey, that supply from PIO was a critical element for Cabot's long term drive of the mega million dollar CsFb industry that was expanding at rapid rate due to CsFb Superior qualities not to mention and all sorts of dubious unsubstantiated claims .. from difficult to arrange insurance for non users  to being impossible to drill in the North Sea unless caesium formate is used  right up to it actually being mandated for use on all North sea rigs rolleyes.png

But low and behold, after years of falling profits due to what Cheynne's insisted was 'Cs supply problems' .. Cabot are dumping this multi million dollar no brainer just as their supply problem is fixed what.png     ....... what schmucks they must be 

Being positive is one thing but as I said before ...  beware the rampant rampers .....
    anyway voicing caution and reason is absolutely nothing to be ashamed of Quiono  .........  fight on comrade smile.png

Last edited by jamesph61: 04/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.