PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

re: detemined seller still with us Maybe the seller bought...

1. 1,317 Posts.
    re: detemined seller still with us Maybe the seller bought Petsec in the hope that China would be a success and is now cutting his/her losses. Not my idea, miningnuts, but makes sense.
    Vermilion will be in production in first half of July, the pipeline is finished and has been back filled and tested, deck is obviously in place. Completion crews will be on the platform this week end.
    No problems at West Cameron, all but one well in production at around 10mmcf net to PSA a day.
    Main Pass is old Mobil field. No production facilities there now but should be a cheaper operation to put them there than at Vermilion as wells will be drilled in only 25 feet of water.
    Petsec has not put out a target estimate for the lease (why????) but I understand it is about the same size as Vermilion. Had it confirmed that the target plays are stacked sands with the top sand or sand containing proved reserves ( bit like that deep sand that Petsec knew was on Vermilion as a result of earlier drilling)
    Targets at Vermilion East are 4-5 bcf as compared to 10 bcf at Vermilion West. First drilling by September if not earlier.
    Looking good IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.