WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Determined selling, page-3

1. 1,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    Could be argonaut? But considering the various roadshows and money spent by glyn for such, that would really pinch his so-called performance. Hope never to see a roadshow again - better ways go promote the business many of which are free. Just as sick as seeing the name Bakers of Pattersons anywhere. Next time they want a CR do it without an underwriter or maybe call me of a couple of other holders first. Seems all the board ever does is dosh out cash to everyone else except shareholders. Even the BS options extension a few years back probably benefited themselves moreso.
    Certainly appears to be an orchestrated push just enough to move shares around and keep a steady decline on the cards. Bloody great how a single entity can screw up millions in capital worth. If ever manage to clear the losses on this shambles of a market, will look to other investment venues that have at least an ounce of decency since far too much institutionalised polution in the asx market place.
    As for smaller holders including myself, doubt many are selling out so more than likely a couple of players using the sentiment and lack of revenues to dick the sp around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.